Employment Law Specialists
Employment law advice for employees
Our employment lawyers in Glasgow can assist you with a wide variety of employment and workplace-related matters, can give you with realistic advice and explore all available options for resolving your employment-related issues.
Relax. You’re in good hands
Employment law advice for employees Scotland
- Disciplinary or grievance matters in the workplace, including assistance in filing a grievance or appealing a grievance or disciplinary judgement..
- Employer-provided advice on the provisions of Settlement Agreements. Typically, your employer will contribute to the legal fees you incur to receive counsel on this form of arrangement.;
- Unfair Employment Dismissal;
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace;
- Discrimination in the Workplace, including:
- Discrimination based on sex, ethnicity or ethnic origin, age, handicap, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, pregnancy or status as a married person or civil partner.
- Lack of adequate adaptations for a disability.
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace.
- Employment Redundancy – If you are made redundant as a result of your employer becoming insolvent and entering administration or liquidation, we can assist you in claiming the payments to which you are entitled, and we may be able to pursue a group claim for failure to consult if multiple employees in the same position are affected.
- Contracts and contractual disputes, including issues with Pay/Bonus or Restrictive Covenants which apply on termination of employment;
- Your rights under the TUPE Regulations if your employer’s firm is being sold or transferred;
- Employment Tribunal Claims;
- Representation for regulated professionals in disciplinary proceedings. If you are a professional subject to registration by a regulatory body, you may be entitled to a legal representative in disciplinary procedures that could result in the termination of your registration. We have served as representatives in such procedures and achieved favourable results.
Can I get help with my employment tribunal case?
If you’re thinking about taking your employer to an employment tribunal, you might be wondering if you can get help with your case. The answer is yes – we can provide support and legal advice, both before and during the employment tribunal process. Before you take any action, it’s a good idea to speak to one of our employment law solicitors who can help you understand your rights and options. They can also give you information about the tribunal process and what to expect going forward.
Speak to our employment solicitors in Glasgow today
If you are looking for employment solicitors in Glasgow, look no further than our experienced and knowledgeable team. We can provide you with the advice and support you need to navigate the often complex world of employment law. Whether you are facing a dispute with your employer or are simply seeking guidance on your rights and obligations, we can help. Contact us today to speak to one of our solicitors.
0141 433 2626
Call us for more information
Complete Employment Solicitors
11 Ashley Street Glasgow G3 6DR
Mon-Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Employment Law Blog
We will give you practical advise, such as the fees involved and whether we can work together. We offer a free initial consultation to see whether you have a good case and how to proceed
Common blunders made by employers when handling disciplinary proceedings Handling instances in which workers have committed or are accused of committing acts of wrongdoing is one of the most prevalent (and often most challenging) concerns that employers encounter....
Scott Stevenson and Siobhan Brown Complete Employment Solicitors are delighted to announce that Scott Stevenson and Siobhan Brown will continue to work with us as Solicitors, following their qualification in September 2022. Traineeships during the pandemic have...
Bulling At Work Introduction In this employee blog, I discuss the definition of bullying, examples of bullying, and possible responses to workplace bullying. What is harassment? There is no legally binding definition of bullying. Bullying is offensive, according to...
How Can We Help You?
We are a team of employment solicitors based in Glasgow who advise and assist a wide range of customers with legal issues in the workplace. We often assist clients from many industries and can help you whether you are a part-time employee, a long-term employee, or even a corporate director